This blue- and white-painted seafood counter has been shucking raw clams and oysters, frying chicken wings, and serving cold lager along Federal Highway since Lyndon Johnson was in office. The place is little more than a single bar top and a chef's line -- just pull up a stool and watch the entertainment. That would be the way the staff lovingly banters back and forth with one another as they sling beer and whip up orders with dramatic flair. You can tell they're having genuine fun, that crew, and you will too once you taste their unpretentious takes on Old Florida favorites. Buffalo shrimp, grilled dolphin, and steamed crabs are simple and delicious fare, while bar food favorites like burgers and chicken wings have the locals trucking in with regularity. The daily lunch specials are legendary: Ten fresh shucked top-neck clams, their blue-green shells glistening with alabaster meat, are only $6.95 on Wednesdays; whole belly clams are $8.50 on Fridays.
Photo courtesy of Tarks of Dania Beach.
- Price: $
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Accepted, Not necessary
- Parking: Free, Lot Available
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Alcoholic beverages delivered
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats