The original Tee-Jay Thai Sushi is located on Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale; this Wilton Manors location is the restaurantâ??s second outpost. Decor is clean, minimalist, and Asian; the peaceful setting is then jolted to life with techno music pumping through the speakers. The menu is vast but consists mostly of hot Thai dishes such as noodles, curries, and grilled proteins, along with a good variety of sushi choices. The Thai cuisine here is led by Wanlada Russmetes, who grew up in Bangkok, New York, and South Florida. Sushi consists of classic rolls and some Americanized ones â?? many of them so big itâ??s hard to fit a bite in oneâ??s mouth. A delight is the attentive, bubbly service from happy staff. Sushi chefs chat up patrons at the bar, and on at least one occasion, a waiter was seen giving out back rubs to diners.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Reservations Accepted
- Parking: Free
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats