Although it's a chain, the Capital Grille offers well-trained service, strategically rewarding food, and a mahogany-and-linen atmosphere that has worked itself into an ambiance. Steaks are king here, and prices are through the roof, but for special occasions, you'll have quite a fling. Great starters (try the pan-fried calamari), side orders such as Sam's mashed potatoes, and desserts, all bracketing huge slabs of dry-aged, U.S. prime beef, grilled to your kind of T. You have a wide choice of reds to wash that beef down.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Use restaurant website to order/pay