Going well beyond French fries and chicken wings, this laid-back downtown Hollywood gastro pub serves up comfort food with a twist. A Reuben spring roll comes with corned beef twisted inside a wrapper and fried until crispy. Lobster corn dogs are filled with generous chunks of sweet lobster meat. The dishes may change, but the beer list should stay steady with 40-odd choices. A not-too-hipster scene draws a diverse crowd.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 12 p.m.-12 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 12 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air tent
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Metered, On-street
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates