With a packed house on a Saturday afternoon and a neon “Hong Kong Style Dim Sum” sign on the front, Toa Toa Chinese restaurant in Sunrise offers the full array of buns, dumplings and fried classics. Items here are ordered off of a checklist menu rather than the traditional steamer pushcart. We think the a la carte system works better, as dim sum dishes arrived freshly made and hot. While baked pork buns came with more bread than meat, the stuffed bean curd skins, filled with bamboo shoots and mushrooms were the choice for those looking for something crispy like a spring roll without the added grease.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m.; Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Free, Lot Available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay