Rino's Tuscan Grill
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Daily 5pm-12am
- Delivery, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Garage available, Metered
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Recommended, Required
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in the South Florida dining scene.
Related Stories (3)
Summer Specials at Tuscan Grill, Whole Foods Anniversary, City Fish Specials
Friday, July 2, 2010 at 11:04 a.m. by John Linn
• Tuscan Grill on Las Olas is introducing its summer menu, four courses for just $24.95. Enjoy live music and outdoor dining, plus four courses from chef Luigi DiMeo. Includes antipasti (choice of calamari fritti, spicy cherry ...
Thursday, March 9, 2006 at 4 a.m. by Gail Shepherd
When male chimpanzees in Gombe National Park want sex, one surefire method of having their amorous way is to offer their intended some freshly killed monkey meat. They're no dummies either. The female has to put out first. Mr. Roman...
Thursday, January 20, 2005 at 4 a.m. by Riki Altman
When Julio Iglesias wants to feed all the women he's loved before, he calls on Rino Balzano. There are two reasons. First, he knows that Balzano will deliver quality Italian cooking that will have them begging for seconds. Second, a...