• Please join Signature Grand and 2-1-1 Broward for a spook-tacular evening at the 14th Annual Signature Grand Ghoul. Signature Grand will once again be transformed into a haunted mansion for the Halloween celebration.
• O.J. McDuffie and Joe Rose will serve as the emcees for the event.
• Put on your dancing shoes and stylish costumes for a night of fun in this 100,000 square-foot mansion. This thrilling party will feature music by Complete Media Events and a variety of entertainment that will have everyone wondering when the next spine-chilling surprise will take place!
• There will be a Costume Contest where judges will select party goers, throughout the evening, based on their creativity, fear factor, and originality of their costumes. Finalists will be brought up on stage for an overall crowd vote. Prizes will be awarded to first, second and third place for the scariest and most unique costumes.
• The evening will afford all guests the opportunity to mix and mingle with NFL Alumni, local celebrities and other South Florida notables.
• At the open bar, guests will be able to sip on specialty cocktails fresh from a witch’s cauldron. Guests will also indulge in a delectable gourmet buffet with elaborate food stations.
• The VIP Section will be located in the main room. Guests will have access to the spook-tacular area throughout the night and enjoy hanging out with special guests and enjoying VIP treats.
• Calvin Giordano & Associates Silent Auction is set to take place featuring marvelous items, exciting experiences and prize packages. All proceeds raised during the event will benefit 2-1-1 Broward. By dialing 2-1-1, Broward County residents are automatically connected with trained crisis specialists who assess the caller’s situation and provide the link to available community resources.
Get Social with us: @211Broward (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) #Dial211 and #GrandGhoul #SGGhoul
Thank you to our sponsors: Brenner Real Estate Group, Brown & Brown Insurance, Calvin, Giordano & Associates, Canon Business Solutions, City & Shore Magazine, Complete Media Events, Eye on South Florida, Gold Coast Magazine, Greenspoon Marder Law, InWeston Magazine, Kip Hunter Marketing, Memorial Healthcare System, Miami Dolphins Touchdown Club, Northwestern Mutual, One of a Kind Designs, Over the Top, Premier Beverage, Russo Battista Law Group, Signature Grand, Southern Audio Visual, Special Event Decorators, Sysco, THINK Magazine, ValiDATE Online Dating and VIP TV.