- Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, Sun-Thu 4:30pm-10pm, Fri-Sat 4:30pm-11pm
- $$, $$$
- Business Dining, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in the South Florida dining scene.
Related Stories (3)
Zed451 Steps Up Its Game
Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 4 a.m. by Eric Barton
Usually when we bash a restaurant, as we did with a review of Zed451 in November 2008, the place fades into restaurant obscurity and eventually quietly closes. It's not that restaurant critics have a crystal ball — it's just t...
Happy Hour: Zed451
Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 6:59 a.m. by Dori Zinn
The Place: Zed451 Boca Raton The Hours: Weekdays, 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.; 9 p.m. - close (on weekdays, this is 11 p.m.) The Deets: Everything in the bar is half-price except for the Liquid Market menu (specialty drinks). Also half off is ...
Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 4 a.m. by Gail Shepherd
You know me. I'm not a girl to go all giddy over splashy restaurant P.R. Those artfully composed packages, bearing their painstakingly designed logos, arrive in my mailbox pretty regularly, and I greet them with mixed feelings: exci...