Since it's a very chill Thursday morning and we could all use a few laughs, CrossFade is glad to present 10 of the dorkiest and funniest moments in the history of melanin-challenged rap:
1. Here's a dorky guy who can impersonate LL Cool J, Mystikal and Digital Underground:
2. Coming straight out of Houston, the Iced Out Eskimoz offer their tribute in rhyme to Whataburger:
3. This kids will beg to have this tape destroyed in less than one year:
4. For a while in the '80s, the airwaves were plagued with terrible rap commercials. Here's a quintessential one from about 1989, with a couple of nerds going all Fat Boys over The Legend of Zelda.
5. A plump, pissed-off German kid. If Andy Milonakis was from Frankfurt, he'd be this dude:
6. Ever seen an Australian octogenarian bust a rhyme? No? You must harness the power of Skittles:
7. Rappin' Rove
8. Funky-fresh B-Boys gettin' jiggy
9. Okay, as a white person, at this point all I can say is "Please kill me, now..."
10. No, really, kill me...
--John Nova Lomax