Both the immortal words of Ol' Dirty Bastard, "I'll beat your ass," and LL Cool J's signature saying, "momma said 'knock you out'" are fitting themes for the upcoming Beatdown 2012.
- Waka Flocka Flame Gets Pawed by "Ferocious" Fans in Fort Lauderdale
- Top 10 Wackiest Waka Flocka Flame Rhymes on Tripple F
- Mike Tyson on the Obama Machine: "Sounds Beautiful for the Working Class People"
- Mike Tyson's Undisputed Truth Is an Intense Self-Portrait of a Complex Character
WBA fighters and hip-hop heavyweights take center stage at the BB&T Center, presumably to cheer up Panther fans still pissed off over this year's NHL lockout. Featuring several title bouts, Beatdown culminates in the headlining fight between Joan "Little Tyson" Guzman and Khabib "The Hawk" Allakhverdiev for the vacant WBA light-welterweight belt.
If that's not enough to get to you gorging on bloody slabs of steak while swigging scotch and puffing your favorite Dominican cigar, Flo Rida, Waka Flocka Flame, Fat Joe, Travis Porter, Fabolous, and, the Mike Tyson of hip-hop, DMX will be performing to fuel the bloodlust. We don't know about you, but we're doing lines of coke while brooding at our shirtless reflection in the bathroom mirror in preparation for this fucked up fiasco.
To help get you pumped with testosterone, we created this mixtape featuring songs we hope to hear at Beatdown 2012. Please enjoy while you resume glaring at your reflection, asking it menacingly if it's talking to you.
10. Big Pun featuring Fat Joe - "Twinz (Deep Cover)"
R.I.P. Big Pun. This is one of those rare cases where artists hijack an already popular beat and make a song just as good as the original, if not better.
9. Travis Porter - "Make It Rain"
If this song is not your alarm clock every morning, then you're fucking up right now. Motivation music to keep you on your grind.