This year, Holy Ship!! was a cruise of Skrillex surprises, pill-munching weirdos, banana-hammock- and pot-leaf-bra-wearing sex kitties, and even a wedding proposal.
We spent some time chatting and partying ourselves on the HARD event-run voyage. And there are even pictures to prove it.
- Holy Ship!! 2013: Six Most Ridiculous Dance Move GIFs
- PHOTOS: Best of 2013 Holy Ship EDM Cruise
- PHOTOS: Best Fashion Aboard Holy Ship!! 2013
- Holy Ship!! Day One: Surprise Guest Skrillex Takes the Stage
- Top 12 Fashion Forward Moments of the 2013 Holy Ship!! Pre-Party, Fort Lauderdale
Not only did the organizers release a video featuring clips of the electronic-sound-induced madness, but they also announced they are pre-booking the 2014 cruise on Tuesday, March 5, noon EST with priority given to those who cruised in 2012 and '13. Those who haven't sailed the seas yet can book their trip at noon, Wednesday, March 6.
Two-hundred and fifty bucks will reserve your cabin, and only one person needs to pre-book per room. Get the full scoop on holyship.com. And to warm ya up for next year, watch all the shit that went down just a month ago.