Take a load off, kick a few back, and reflect on just how awesome we've got things here. These are the ten best Memorial Day Weekend parties in South Florida.
10. "Bottomless" Memorial Day Brunch at Tap 42. Monday, May 31, 421411 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale.
It's just like every other amazing bottomless brunch at Tap, except this time, it all goes down on a Monday. From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., enjoy unlimited bloody marys, mimosas, and Funky Buddha Floridians for $15.
9. Funky Arts for Freedom: Art Show, Sale, & Fundraiser at Funky Buddha Brewery. Sunday, May 30,
8. RSC: The 10th Ever Cheesy '80s Prom at Respectable Street. Sunday, May 29, 518 Clematis St., West Palm Beach. Visit Facebook for more info.
A balloon archway will set the stage for cheesy prom pics at Respectable's tenth edition of its '80s prom night. Spiked punch all night and prizes for the best-dressed "Prom King and Queen" make this no-cover event particularly enticing.
7. Memorial Day Weekend Celebration: Three Nights at Vibe Las Olas. Friday, May 27 to Sunday, May 29, 301 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale. Visit Facebook for more info.
Downtown Fort Lauderdale's bumping nightclub will throw down three nights of party-starting beats to celebrate Memorial Day Weekend in style, featuring DJs
6. Spoonbeach Memorial Day Weekend Concert at ArtsPark. Saturday, May 28, 1 North Young Circle, Hollywood. More info at Eventbrite.com.
Miami's high-energy Latin rock group Spoonbeach will provide the tunes at downtown Hollywood's Memorial Day Weekend concert special, kicking off at 8 p.m.