Latest South Florida News
The Ten Best Thanksgiving Weekend Events Happening in South FloridaNovember 13 at 10 a.m. by Jesse Scott
Five Times Broward County Royally Screwed Up ElectionsNovember 13 at 9:05 a.m. by Ayurella Horn-Muller
Marty Wolfson Was Broke and Homeless Until a Horse Saved His LifeNovember 13 at 8 a.m. by Mike Clary
Pro-Trump Protesters, Conspiracy Theorists Descend on Broward County's Elections OfficeNovember 9 at 1:27 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Select Brightline Trains in Fort Lauderdale Will Transform Into The Polar ExpressNovember 9 at 10:16 a.m. by Jesse Scott
Beneath live oaks draped with Spanish moss, the lush grasslands of Marion County roll on for miles, sectioned off by...
It was blindingly sunny and at least 90 degrees as Emma Collum made her way through an Oakland Park neighborhood of...
On March 7, Lighthouse Point Police Officers Christopher Thompson and Joseph Valdes knocked on the door of a third-floor...
It's mid-June in Lakeland, Florida, and Andrew Pollack is hunched over in a pitch-black trailer, gripping a...
Donna Kalil steers her forest-green 1998 Ford Expedition down a narrow path through the vast expanse of the Everglades....
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
After 300 Bees Die, Broward Beekeepers Concerned About Zika Spraying
by Jess Swanson
Adrienne Bosh Debuts Bedazzled Parking Space at Sawgrass Mills
by Ryan Yousefi
- BSO Releases More Details of Gregory Frazier Shooting
- Black Lives Matter Planning Protest Against State Attorney Michael Satz UPDATED
- Dear Stoner: Why Does Smoking Weed Make You Hungry?
- Broward County's Midterm Electoral Chaos Draws Comparisons to the 2000 Presidential Election
- Restoring Felons' Voting Rights Probably Won't Turn Florida Blue
- Florida Democrat Bill Nelson Blows Race to Rick Scott, an Admitted White-Collar Criminal
Trump Ally Ron DeSantis Wins Florida Governor's Race
by Meg O'Connor
- Floridians: Vote Today to Save Racing Dogs Like Mine
- Florida Voters Agree on One Thing: Pre-Trial Detention Takes Advantage of the Poor
- So Far, Young People Have Cast Only 6 Percent of Ballots in Florida
- Who Are the Dream Defenders and What is Andrew Gillum's Link to Them?
- Find Your Broward County Early Voting Location Here
- Find Your Palm Beach County Early Voting Location Here
More South Florida News
The Ten Best Things to Do in South Florida This WeekVince Gill, the 9th Annual Boca Raton Wine & Food Festival, and more of the best things to do in South Florida this...November 8 at 8 a.m. by Jesse Scott
Restoring Felons' Voting Rights Probably Won't Turn Florida BlueA frequently cited study from 2002 says if Florida had allowed felons to vote, Al Gore might have defeated George W....November 7 at 11 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Florida Democrat Bill Nelson Blows Race to Rick Scott, an Admitted...Rick Scott is one of the worst people in America. It's fitting, then, that he will follow his eight-year tenure as...November 7 at 10:39 a.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Trump Ally Ron DeSantis Wins Florida Governor's RaceCongressman Ron DeSantis won the Florida governor's race tonight with 49.9 percent of the vote with 99 percent...November 7 at 10:37 a.m. by Meg O'Connor
Floridians: Vote Today to Save Racing Dogs Like MineBowie, my 85-pound retired racing greyhound, sneaks undetected into our bed every night while my girlfriend and I...November 6 at 12:56 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
Florida Voters Agree on One Thing: Pre-Trial Detention Takes Advantage...Broward County resident Herman Lindsey has gone to jail six times because of his inability to pay the bonds set for...November 6 at 8 a.m. by Ayurella Horn-Muller