Latest South Florida News
Miramar Teacher Called Haiti "the Hood," Said Poor Students "Drink From Sewers"February 15 at 10:37 a.m. by Jessica Lipscomb
Florida Rapper YNW Melly Charged With Killing Two Members of His Own "YNW" Rap CrewFebruary 14 at 1:03 p.m. by Multiple Authors
The Ten Best Things to Do in South Florida This WeekFebruary 14 at 9:03 a.m. by Jesse Scott
What Floridians Should Know About CBD, Pot's Nonpsychoactive SiblingFebruary 13 at 3:39 p.m. by Falyn Freyman
Nikki Fried: Florida Needs Smokeable Marijuana NowFebruary 13 at 3:39 p.m. by Nikki Fried
The UN and Red Cross Keep Criticizing the Trump/Rubio Group's Moves on VenezuelaFebruary 12 at 2:57 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
On a Saturday morning in November 2003, Dorsey Miller called his old friend Brenda Snipes and asked if he could drop by....
Dr. Lord Lee-Benner has seen the dark side of the Sunshine State: its schizophrenics, neurotics, addicts, depressives,...
Beneath live oaks draped with Spanish moss, the lush grasslands of Marion County roll on for miles, sectioned off by...
It was blindingly sunny and at least 90 degrees as Emma Collum made her way through an Oakland Park neighborhood of...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
After 300 Bees Die, Broward Beekeepers Concerned About Zika Spraying
by Jess Swanson
Adrienne Bosh Debuts Bedazzled Parking Space at Sawgrass Mills
by Ryan Yousefi
- BSO Releases More Details of Gregory Frazier Shooting
- Black Lives Matter Planning Protest Against State Attorney Michael Satz UPDATED
- Dear Stoner: Why Does Smoking Weed Make You Hungry?
- Florida Dems Pass Bizarre "Unity" Resolution Aimed at Silencing Party Critics
- Florida Passed a Sneaky Conservative Legal Rule That Let Judges Allow Glades Oil Drilling
- Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz Tries to Eject Parkland Dad From Gun Violence Hearing
- Florida's Big-Retail Lobby Says It Will Keep Fighting to Imprison More Petty Thieves
- Rick Scott Wants Trump to Declare Fake State of Emergency to Fund the Wall
- Lime Scooter Rental Company Sued by Family of Broward General Medical Center Employee Who Was Struck and Remains in Vegetative State
- New Federal Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale Finally Approved By Congress
- "Stand Up for Innocence" Comedy Show Spotlights Wrongful Convictions in Florida
- South Florida Family Wins Right to Drill for Oil in Everglades
- Former NFL Star Dwayne Bowe's "Island" in Davie Goes for $3500 Per Night
More South Florida News
Florida Dems Pass Bizarre "Unity" Resolution Aimed at Silencing Party...The Florida Democrats are constantly in a shambles — but they're even more of a mess than usual lately. Left-leaning...February 12 at 2:57 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
One Year Later: Local Events Honor the Victims of the Marjory Stoneman...One year after the tragic shooting at MSD High School, the Parkland community gathers to remember the victims at...February 12 at 9:04 a.m. by Jesse Scott
Lime Scooter Rental Company Sued by Family of Broward General Medical...Scooter rental company, Lime, has been named in a negligence lawsuit suit for advising riders to “break the law”...February 11 at 3:19 p.m. by Dominique Stewart
Florida Passed a Sneaky Conservative Legal Rule That Let Judges Allow...In theory, Florida's Constitutional Revision Commission is a useful body: The group convenes every 20 years and...February 11 at 2:45 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli
New Federal Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale Finally Approved By CongressFort Lauderdale's moldy, leaky federal courthouse is officially on its way out. South Florida legislators today...February 8 at 6:12 p.m. by Brittany Shammas
Floridians Can Buy Thousands of Guns Online With No Background ChecksJust yesterday, alt-right hero and white-supremacist-adjacent Florida congressman Matt Gaetz tried to kick parents...February 8 at 1:17 p.m. by Jerry Iannelli