Don't ever say you're bored again! We're still counting down the best things to do in Broward County. From horses to soul food, our third installment of the ultimate BroCo bucket list continues with numbers 60-41:
60. Enjoy a bottomless brunch at Tap 42. Get wasted with Fort Lauderdale's professional millennials. Unlimited refills of mimosas or bloody marys until 3 p.m.
59. Ogle the male strippers at Le Bare. Free bottle of Champagne on your birthday week!
58. Ogle the future MMA stars at American Top Team. Adults can sign up for a one-week trial for $9.95 (includes a T-shirt).
57. Stargaze at Buehler Planetarium & Observatory. Public shows start at just $4. We recommend bringing someone to make out with. Visit iloveplanets.com.
56. Lose a few hours in the Stonewall National Museum and Archives. What began as the personal collection of worldwide book collector Mark Silber has become one of the only permanent spaces in the U.S. devoted to exhibits of LGBT culture and history.
55. Walk around with the wild peacocks on Rose Drive in Fort Lauderdale.
54. Eat a burger at Le Tub. Don't be turned off by the restaurant's toilet-bowl décor; the burger here was named among the best in America by GQ's food critic and Oprah's best friend, Gayle King.
53. Down an exquisite vegan meal at Sublime. Veggie burgers, pshaw! Ever had veggie frito misto and mushroom risotto cake, all with white-tablecloth service?
52. Spend an entire day playing house at IKEA. Maybe buy a 72-piece table?
51. Do a poker run to Key West with biker pals. Stop your motorcycle and pick up a playing card at five checkpoints along the way. Whoever has the best hand, wins.
50. Eat fried chicken at Betty's Soul Food. Wash it down with sweet tea.
49. Learn who Jaco Pastorius is. Only the world's greatest bass player, ever! Other local legends: Johnny Depp grew up in Miramar, and Subway founder Fred de Luca is from here.
48. Sample a flight of local brews at the Funky Buddha in Oakland Park. And take a quick tour of the 20,000-square-foot production brewery.
47. Enroll in Beer Academy. For $125, the six-week course at Riverside Market will teach you everything you need to know about homebrewing. For advanced beer nerds, there's Beer Grad School.
46. Try your luck at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood. Blow your winnings on a grandiose night of partying.
45. Know your Native American history. You are living next to thousands of Seminoles, hundreds of Miccosukees, and more independent native people whose ancestors lost all they had. Respect.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to New Times Broward-Palm Beach's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling South Florida's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
44. Become a Zumba instructor. Zumba's world headquarters are in Hallandale Beach. Also: This is a great way to meet chicks.
43. Catch a Fort Lauderdale Strikers game at Lockhart Stadium.
42. Bet on a horse named Tripod at Gulfstream Park. Ponies! You can't go wrong with a few $2 bets.
41. Wakeboard at Ski Rixen. No boat necessary, because these wakeboards are pulled around by a cable system.