New quiz from spam quotes sent to the Pulp. The quality of the quotes are getting better (though a bit more pedantic). Match them up:
SAID 1. I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.
2. But I think that the most important thing was to really stop drinking.
3. An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.
4. Write out of love, write out of instinct, write out of reason. But always for money.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to New Times Broward-Palm Beach's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling South Florida's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
5. A policy is a temporary creed liable to be changed, but while it holds good it has got to be pursued with apostolic zeal.
6. In the music industry, you meet some not very nice people, some very strange characters.
SAYERS A. Midge Ure (Rocker, 1953-present) B. George Jean Nathan (Critic: 1882-1958) C. Mahatma Ghandi (1869-1948) D. Rick Allen (One-armed Def Leppard drummer, 1963-present, pictured above) E. George Santayana (Philosopher: 1863-1952) F. Louis Untermeyer (Marxist Author: 1885-1977)
(Answers In Comments)