Among the many lessons learned this week by Juice readers:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Being a hospital district commissioner doesn't necessarily mean you're entitled to steer $2 million of its dollars to your favorite charity, or hook your brother-in-law up with a new job, or make up your own ethical guidelines.
- For a power-hungry city manager, it's hard to turn over a new leaf -- even in Oak Lawn.
- The fall begins in August for some of Broward's most talented football exports.
- As other states shut down their dog tracks, the pressure builds in Florida.
- The city manager of Pembroke Pines "Dodged" the trend of budget belt-tightening by privatizing... himself.
- The horse mutillator just might have a prominent forehead. We're talking drive-in movie screen prominent.