The headlines in South Florida this Wednesday:
- The latest on the Michael Brewer story is that one of his attackers was angry about a videogame the 15-year-old had borrowed. Just sickening. [CBS4]
- U.S. Rep. Robert Wexler is leaving Congress. [Miami Herald]
- Stacy Ritter is contemplating a run for Wexler's seat. Is this a joke? Let's go with joke, then. [Palm Beach Post]
- Broward County School Board Superintendent Jim Notter wants to set up a watchdog committee. I hereby nominate Neil Sterling as chairman! [Miami Herald]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Life sentences for three convicted of the gang rape in Dunbar Village. [WFLX]
- Patients who were exposed to contaminated IV bags at Broward General Medical Center by the world's worst nurse have tested positive for diseases. It's not yet known how many. [Sun-Sentinel]