This blog is merely the loose wingnut on an otherwise well-oiled media machine. Remember to pick up its ink-based big sister at a newsrack near you. Or at least click over to to the web version of these articles:
- During a period when the news has been filled with fibbing cops, Gail Shepherd plunges deep into the tragedy of Eric Brody, whose quality of life was wrecked by the reckless driving of a Broward deputy and whose family has labored to collect the judgment it won in court.
- The Powers-That-Be in Broward want to build a new courthouse, and Bob Norman writes about how they're prepared to defy the voters to get it.
- In previewing Monster Jam at BankAtlantic, Sam Eifling takes his shot at the New Times record for exclamation marks per word.
- Erica Landau reviews a graphic novel with eco-conscious heroes.
- Scott Foundas recommends the new film, District 9.
- John Linn, a Christian, and a blaspheming heathen walk into a bar. For the punch line, check out his food review of Brother Tucker.
- In advance of their appearance Sunday at the Bayfront Park Ampitheatre, Christopher Lopez checks in with the members of Incubus.