This Thursday from 7 to 9 pm, Bash Wine Cafe will be serving both beer and wine in a contest to see which one pairs better--possibly the perfect opportunity to shut up both your beer geek and wine snob friend. For $50, plus tax and gratuity, guests get five courses, each served with a two-ounce Cigar City beer and two-ounce wine.
- Goat cheese and mixed nut field green salad with a Raspberry Whit vinaigrette, served with Cigar City Raspberry Whit and a Cote de Provence Rose
- Fried crawfish stuffed ravioli with etouffe, paired with Cigar City Florida Cracker and Montessoy, Cotes du Rhone
- Maduro BBQ bacon-wrapped shrimp with fried onion straws with Cigar City Maduro and Ca'Momi Merlot
- Apple Cinnamon Jai Alai jerked chicken skewers with smashed sweet potato and Cigar City Apple Cinnamon Jai Alai and Tramontane Muscat
- Cookies and Milk-Stout, served with Cigar City Dulce de Leche Milk Stout and Avan Nocimiento Tempranillo
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!