This week on the blog:
- Top Chef contestant Ron Duprat does it for the kiddies, and serves some great sea bass at Whole Foods' Lifestyle Center.
- Southern-fried Louisiana cookery lands out west with Creolina's Dixie Takeout, and the staff is still just as sweet.
- In Love Bites, Riki finds true love, but will his picky eating habits come between them?
- What this steak house is pouring is a far cry from your standard dirty martini.
- Kuluck Persian Restaurant keeps its doors open thanks to community support.
- The general consensus among foodies is everything is better with bacon. Never has such a thoroughly American ideal been better represented than with Mexican hot dogs.
- Want more pressed meat: How about a slice of this bologna?
- Turns out, Cafe Maxx is, in fact, all that and a bag of chips.
Keep New Times Broward-Palm Beach Free... Since we started New Times Broward-Palm Beach, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of South Florida, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering South Florida with no paywalls.