This week according to Chucky:
- Troy's Bar-Be-Que in Boynton Beach has great ribs and pork, but skip the sides.
- Women love the Frenchified eats at Mustard Seed Bistro in Cooper City.
- More eateries hit the skids this week, as Italian Oven Cafe and Frankies 124 shove off.
- Riki greasy spoons with her new beau at Grampa's Bakery.
- How bad is Top Chef Ron Duprat's Latitudes Beach Cafe? Here's the blow-by-blow.
- Is celeb chef Todd English opening a third restaurant in South Florida?
- We peek behind the scenes at Gran Forno Bakery on Las Olas.
- Where to get stone crab the size of your hand.
- We're officially calling this beer from Rogue "Big Red."
- The Meatist shows us his pressed ham.
- Here's a timeline of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
Keep New Times Broward-Palm Beach Free... Since we started New Times Broward-Palm Beach, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of South Florida, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering South Florida with no paywalls.