This week on the blog:
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to New Times Broward-Palm Beach's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling South Florida's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Here's a sauvignon blanc that actually lives up to the name.
- Tired of brownies? (Are you crazy?) Then try its little sister, the blondie.
- We kicked off our 100 favorite dishes of Broward-Palm Beach this week, which will run every day until our 2010 Best Of comes out. Anthony's Coal Fired fills the debut slot.
- Spinach frittata is a fancy brunch made easy.
- Colombian hot dogs invade Broward. Get ready to eat!
- We asked you the readers where to find South Florida's best hamburger.
- Buffets and orgies have so much in common, especially at Shinju in Davie.
- We go behind the line with the Executive Chef at the Four Seasons, Darryl Moiles.
- Big City Dogs moves into the suburbs. South Florida sure is a sprawl.
- Grease them wheels at Brews and Blues every Friday at Whole Foods Coral Springs.
- 32 East's Nick Morfogen talks Slow Food and going Greek.
- Methinks I see a barleywine that needs drinking.
- Ever had a Midwest pork tenderloin sandwich? You can get one at Roosters in Margate.
- I've never heard a more interesting -- or disgusting -- lobster story than the one in this week's the Meatist.
- Three things to do with an avocado. (Hint, they all involve eating.)
- Tell us what is the best restaurant in Broward, readers.