Let's do the numbers:
- Regulate this: Antinori's Neprica is a blend for the ages.
- Vietnamese grub has arrived in Coral Springs
- Bash Wine Cafe gets the review treatment this week, and comes out strong with economical comfort food.
- Lots of new arrivals this season: Atlantique hits Delray and French Quarter opens in Pompano.
- Riki springs for brunch at Aruba Beach Cafe.
- This po-boy won't go down without a fight! And if he does, there's always these local joints to back him up.
- Looking for Thanksgiving recipes that are a little different? Check out this round-up.
- RA Sushi unveils its new menu, and our new blogger Dori takes a big ol' bite.
- A beer of the week you won't have to launch an expedition to get.
- Teewurst ist das Beste, ja? Yes!
- Not this Firehouse! This Firehouse!
- Better get your game plan ready for those Thanksgiving leftovers. Here's the Meatist to help.
- Food & Wine doesn't give SoFla dishes any props - but we do.
- Brett visits the Keys and manages to find a place even the seafood-phobic can dine at.
with the new Green Papaya.
Keep New Times Broward-Palm Beach Free... Since we started New Times Broward-Palm Beach, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of South Florida, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering South Florida with no paywalls.