Flavor Palm Beach kicks off next week, and here are a few good deals to consider.
- Health Inspectors got serious last month as they shut down 15 South Florida restaurants for a litany of gross violations.
- Think you can pour the perfect Stella? Try your hand and win a trip to Europe.
- There's a lot of movin' and shakin' going on in the FTL restaurant scene.
- This week in Dish we review three local bars that are worth your happiest hours.
- Better stop watching all those cooking shows before you turn into Guy Fieri.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- An updated look at mobile eats is available in our online food truck guide.
- World of Beer's grand opening party is Saturday -- now get to drinking!
- Get your fried chicken on at Michy Bernstein's Omphoy digs.
- Responsible eating hits the big screen in Meatless: The Movie.
- Mojito in a Bag: For the classy drunk-on-the-go.
- Top Chef Kenny Gilbert has already left the building -- his days at PGA National are over.
- Mmmmmm. Sponge Coral.
- Another great beer from a wacky brewer: Dogfish Head Sah'tea.
- We recap the chocolate covered goods at the Boys of Summer food event.
- No hacks here, just five everyday dishes done right.
- Lift a mug this week at the Lodge in Boca.
- Hot, rainy Summers = perfect time to booze away.
- Is there such thing as a Best Burger? I think not.