This week on the program:
- What's up there, Cupcake? A pretty good, cheap Riesling, that's what.
- A nomadic, artisan barbecue cart out of Lake Worth is pulling pork at bar near you.
- Bad customers are just as awful as bad servers. Don't be a bad customer.
- Downtown's newest barbecue joint is pumping up the jams and throwing down the ribs.
- We still love Cheeburger Cheeburger, even if we have to take the Turnpike (or brave CityPlace) to get it.
- What a big, fat disappointment, says Riki in this week's Love Bites.
- LaSpada's new Boca location means more meat-slinging for our friends up North.
- Looking for a quality, neighborhood breakfast joint in North Broward? Check out Dyan's Country Kitchen.
- Brett Gillin continues to eat disgusting things for your amusement. This week: bitter yellow cherries!
- Unfortunately, I wasn't saved as a youth. But you can be, thanks to our beer of the week, Avery Salvation.
- What's up with craft breweries in South Florida? Here's why our state is a little behind the boozy curve.
- Don't subject your family to a dry, dessicated Turkey this Thanksgiving. Follow the Meatist's advice instead.
Keep New Times Broward-Palm Beach Free... Since we started New Times Broward-Palm Beach, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of South Florida, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering South Florida with no paywalls.