Here's a recap of what went down this week on Clean Plate:
- Bill Citara tells us you can actually find decent pinot, if you know where to look.
- Fulfill all your wishes with my taco flavored kisses.
- Enroll in charm school, burger-joint style.
- Bill showcases three more Keys eateries worth a visit.
- Riki lucks out and avoids food poisoning -- and a bad date -- at the Banana Boat.
- Creolina's move to Davie pumped up the value on big Creole plates.
- What's a pig without the squeal?
- Over 50 years of smoking barbecue in South Florida and still going strong.
Keep New Times Broward-Palm Beach Free... Since we started New Times Broward-Palm Beach, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of South Florida, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering South Florida with no paywalls.