Here's what you missed this week on Charlie:
- Check it out: Brett Gillin delights in finding out what beverage bartenders hate to make, then masochistically tortures them by having them make it. Turns out, suffering tastes delightful.
- Local chef Ron Duprat barely escapes the boot on Top Chef Las Vegas. Next week: he serves ice cream to eskimos.
- A couple more restaurants close up shop, and South Florida edges one step closer towards a Mad Max-style, post-apocolyptic wasteland.
- MIchael Vick did some disgusting things to dogs; whatever you do, don't look in the mirror.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Can Can dancers and truffles on everything? Vive la France!
- The title sounds like a set up for an off color joke, but Riki Altman's Love Bites is an entertaining read.
- Some of the best pizza in Broward is made with wood, not coal.
- Two subs enter. One sub prevails.