This week on the blog:
- Put some lamb in that hamburger, son.
- We add eats from Aleyda's, Pine Garden, Rosey Baby, and more to our list of 100 Favorite Dishes in South Florida.
- Celebrity Chef Ralph Pagano left the Customs House to return to television. His new show will be called RST RV.
- Check out what you missed at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, and take a look at some of the best images from the food event.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- A quick look at SoLita, the latest Italian joint to hit Las Olas.
- This week in Dish, we review Mona Lisa Coal Oven Pizza in Deerfield Beach, a place that leverages 80 years of experience in its pies.
- Dori Zinn goes behind the line of the popular dive bar the Whale's Rib.
- The top ten tastes of the SoBeWFF Grand Tasting Tent.
- Curry Hut in Margate offers a uniquely Caribbean take on hot curry and roti.
- Tobacco, leather, and herbs are what you'll taste in our beer of the week, Victory Prima Pils.
- Easiest. Dessert. Ever? The homemade ice cream cookie sandwich.
- Check out the food events hitting SoFla in the next few weeks.
- The Rise & Shine food co-op brings healthful, wholesale produce and meats to Delray Beach families.
- This Balti curry from Boca's Curries & More was spicy and delicious.