This week on the blog:
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to New Times Broward-Palm Beach's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling South Florida's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- We go behind the line with that classic fondue place, the Melting Pot.
- Passover is easy with this matzo ball soup recipe.
- This week, 100 Favorite Dishes covers coco bread, gator fritters, and rock shrimp from an Iron Chef.
- California Burger makes creamy shakes and hand-cut fries in Fort Lauderdale.
- Our review this week is on cute little French bistro Le Patio in Wilton Manors.
- Sprinkles rises like a phoenix from the ashes. Let's hope the ice cream doesn't melt.
- How do organic produce clubs stack against the supermarket? We sample both to find out. (And here's the story behind the club!)
- Caffe Corsa at Gulfstream park merges fast cars and authentic Italian.
- Le Tub's general manager gives us the lowdown on his burgers and the restaurant's infamous service.
- Prickly pear is in season -- and easy to eat with these tips.
- Check out the Blues, Brews, and BBQ at the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek this Saturday.
- The Bock is back, baby! Shiner Bock Bohemian Black is a full-favored lager and our Beer of the Week.
- We give you our first impressions on Gratify American Gastropub.
- Two Thirds Restaurant from the Falcon House pops up in Delray Beach.