Got an interesting post or bit of news to share? Email it to Charlie and we'll include it in Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere.
- Chef Chad Galiano, also known as Chadzilla, talks shu-mai dumplings made with koji aji, an MSG substitute.
- Jeff Eats takes issue with the Sun Sentinel's Best Pizza Reader's pic.
- Mango and Lime hips us to the Key West Literary Festival, which next year will feature food writers like Calvin Trillin and Frank Bruni.
- Speaking of Bruni, Sam Sifton may have taken over the criticism gig, but Frank is still writing at the time. This piece on chef MIchael White is good reading.
- Top Chef took home an Emmy Sunday night. Take that, Bruckheimer.
- Dos Beerigos drinks and reviews Terrapin's Iron Tankard.
- Sup report's Chef Dean Max's winning Great American Seafood Cook-off dish will appear on 3030 Ocean's menu through mid-October.
- Michael Ruhlman gives his take on Grilling 101 in video form.