Got an interesting post or bit of news to share? Email it to Charlie and we'll include it in Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- FTL Collective covers all things Fort Lauderdale, whether that's music, food, or nightlife. It's got a good piece up on the swankiest cocktails within the city limits.
- Burgers with tons of toppings can be messy, but Burgers by the Beach has a nifty recipe for success with cooking onions and mushrooms into the patty.
- The South Florida Beer Blog hips us to Brooklyn Brewery's Garret Oliver, who will be in Miami for a beer dinner this Wednesday night.
- Today is National Waffle Day, and Serious Eats has more waffle facts/recipes than you'll likely ever need to know.
- Hot on the heels of yesterday's post about restaurant health inspections comes Maggotgate, the absolutely grossest thing you'll read about food today.
- Eatocracy explores the salmonella outbreak by explaining how the bacteria finds its way into your eggs.