If you've always wanted to know more about wine and are looking for something to do this evening, look no more.
The Best Cellar in Wilton Manors is hosting an educational winetasting tonight, January 14, from 8 to 10 p.m.
For $15 (about the price of a movie and a small popcorn), you'll have the opportunity to taste and learn about almost a dozen wines including:
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to New Times Broward-Palm Beach's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling South Florida's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- E & E Black Pepper Shiraz 2003 Australia
- Hanna Bismark Ranch Cabernet 2006
- Peneley's Cabernet "Phoenix" 2009 Australia
- Hedges Cabenet 2008 Washington
- Aramis Cabernet 2005 Australia
- Flinders Bay "Mayflower" 2007 Margaret River
- Flinders Bay Margaret River Shiraz 2006
- Greenhough Pinot Noir New Zealand 2006
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Sauvignon Blanc 2008
The winetasting also includes a champagne reception, plus bonus wines thrown in. For reservations, call 954-630-8020.