- "French" pastries are not an acceptable substitute for a real breakfast prominently featuring bacon.
- Seriously; don't forget the damned bacon.
- Bagged salad mixed with mayo does not a "good salad" make.
- Dave Grohl and co. really, really dislike something repeatedly referenced only as "Promoter Pasta." Those of us who function outside of the rock star world can only surmise P.P. constitutes mushy macaroni served out of the promoter's cupped hands.
- Cartoon critters from Disney films do not make for acceptable salad toppings.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to New Times Broward-Palm Beach's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling South Florida's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Meat = good. Sweaty meat = bad.
- Off-brand soda served with shitty ice = very, very bad. Not as offensive as Promoter Pasta (which is liable to lead to hockey riots to rival Vancouver's recent post-loss hiccup) but bad none the less.