Ten food trucks will roll onto the grounds of Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino for Saturday's gourmet-food-truck rally from 5:30 to 10 p.m. The roundup in south Broward County is a good opportunity for Broward and Palm Beach residents to hit up popular food trucks -- half of which were recently featured on New Times' list of South Florida's best food trucks -- that typically stick around Miami, particularly on weekend nights. Find the lineup of trucks after the jump.
- BC Tacos -- Ten types of tacos with sides like salsa and guacamole.
- Big Kahuna -- Soft serve ice cream, shaved ice, and novelty frozen treats.
- Bite GastroTruck -- Gourmet burgers, fish tacos, and hand-cut fries, among other hearty fare.
- Dim Ssäm á GoGo -- Eco-friendly truck selling crowd favorites like ginger Brussels sprouts and "chunked-up" tater tots.
- Fireman Derek's World-Famous Pies -- Fruit and cream pies, including the Florida classic Key lime.
- Gastropod -- Gastropub fare on the go.
- Mangia Mia Italian Kitchen -- Handmade meatballs and other items like chicken parm and mac-n-cheese balls.
- Mr. Good Stuff -- Venezuelan-inspired eats, particularly arepas and stuffed burgers.
- Ms. Cheezious -- Gourmet grilled cheese with special add-ons like spiced apple and bacon.
- Purple People Eatery -- Known for blackened bison burgers, plus tacos and sandwiches.
There is no cost to attend the rally, but bring cash for the trucks.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.