Oakland Park's Funky Buddha Brewery and Boynton Beach's Due South Brewery joined with Tampa's Cigar City Brewing and Dunedin's 7venth Sun Brewery as the four representatives from the Sunshine State.
- French Toast Double Brown
- Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
- Last Buffalo In The Park (Buffalo Trace Barrel-Aged Snowed In)
- Key Lime Berliner Weiss
- No Crusts PB&J Brown
- Bourbon Mariana Trench
- Short Bus IPA (Imperial IPA with whole cone Cascade)
- Mexican Standoff (Porter with chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and chili peppers)
- Calling All Cars (Coffee and doughnut porter)
Doug Fairall is a craft beer blogger who focuses on Florida beers, and has been a homebrewer since 2010. For beer things in your Twitter feed, follow him @DougFairall and find the latest beer pics on Clean Plate's Instagram.