Here's a suggestion for those of you wondering where you should spend your summer vacation -- how about a wonderful cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas?
This mega-ship sails out of Port Everglades and boasts Top Chef Texas alum Molly Brandt as chef de cuisine of its exclusive 150 Central Park restaurant, the first ever Starbucks on a cruse ship, a Brazilian steakhouse, and....Kate Gosselin!
That's right! From August 12-19, you too can eat, drink, and frolic with America's favorite multiple mom as Kate Gosellin hosts a unique opportunity to
hear her whine and complain join Kate in some really fun opportunities like:
- Meet Kate Gosselin at our private welcome cocktail party (who needs a drink more than Kate?)
- A commemorative personalized gift (we're thinking a diaphragm would be in order)
- A personal photo with Kate Gosselin (multiples optional)
- A private BBQ on deck with a fabulous band
- Join Kate for a morning brunch
- Fun fun family games with Kate and staff (like find the child support?)
- Charity dinner with Kate
- A Kate Gosselin Q&A session (we want to know when she'll go away)
- A crafting lesson (learn to make hair extensions from leftover yarn)
- Private group farewell dinner (please let us off this ship)
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to New Times Broward-Palm Beach's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling South Florida's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
We have no words for the awesomeness that this cruise promises to be. If you want to see for yourself (God help you), cabins start at only $1,900 per person, double occupancy. Call 1-888-816-2457 to book.
Stay tuned for details on our Grand European tour with Octomom..coming soon.