It's not endorsed by Game of Thrones and not available anywhere, it's just a drink anyone can whip up in a Stoli frenzy. Luckily, the purveyors of premium Latvian vodka shared the recipe with us.
For anyone who does not know, character Daenerys Targaryen hatched three dragons by placing her petrified dragon eggs on Drogo's funeral pyre, earning her the nickname "Mother of Dragons".
- 2 ounces Stolichnaya Hot
- 2 cherry tomatoes, plus extra to garnish
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Garnish 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 Beet Juice or red food coloring
1. Muddle cherry tomatoes in a shaker
2. Add vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup and shake with ice
3. Strain into rocks glass over ice
4. Top with Garnish
For the garnish, cut the jalapeno pepper in half, then place on top of cocktail and drip beet juice or red food coloring down pepper until desired effected is achieved.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to New Times Broward-Palm Beach's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling South Florida's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism