Rachael Ray's fans in South Florida can now taste the celebrity chef's favorite recipes when Rachael Ray to Go launches Thursday, October 17.
Ray isn't opening a restaurant in the Magic City. Instead, she has partnered with Uber Eats to deliver a selection of favorite dishes from her new cookbook, Rachael Ray 50: Memories and Meals From a Sweet and Savory Life.
The virtual pop-up will offer delivery through the end of the year and is available solely via Uber Eats in 13 cities across the nation: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, New York, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Chattanooga, and Toronto.
The menu includes 11 items ranging in price from $3.95 to $13.95. The meals will be prepared locally by Reef Kitchens, a delivery-only service that operates a number of virtual restaurants on Uber Eats. Meals will be delivered throughout Miami-Dade and Broward Counties from seven delivery locations in Miami-Dade and one in Broward. Each order will include a thank-you note and a sweet treat. Additionally, 250 customers in each city will randomly receive a copy of Ray's new book.
Menu items are as follows:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Buffalo pulled chicken chili ($7.95), served with smoked blue ranch sauce and corn chip scoops.
- Tahini caesar salad ($7.95), romaine and kale tossed with a tahini-flavored caesar dressing and topped with za’atar-spiced croutons.
- Sicilian orange and fennel salad ($8.95), with oregano, red onion, celery, fresh oregano, and pitted olives tossed in extra-virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar, topped with orange slices.
- Big s’mac cheeseburger ($9.95), topped with American cheese, chopped iceberg lettuce, chopped onion, pickle, and special sauce on a soft sesame-seed bun.
- Fried chicken sandwich ($9.95) served on a potato bun with chopped onion, chopped iceberg and Rach’s sweet 'n' spicy pickles with sweet heat (spicy honey) on the side.
- A dozen spiced fried chicken wings ($13.95), marinated in buttermilk and 12 spices, served with sweet heat (spicy honey) on the side.
- Bolognese with egg tagliatelle ($13.95), topped with Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Fettuccine alla vodka ($12.95), topped with Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Jalapeño popper grits ($4.95), flavored with cream cheese and fresh jalapeños.
- Sweet 'n' spicy pickles ($3.95).
- Cauliflower mash with roasted garlic, ricotta, lemon, and thyme ($4.95).
The Rachael Ray collaboration might be only the beginning of Uber Eats' partnering with a string of celebrity chefs and famous restaurants. According to Bloomberg, Janelle Sallenave, head of Uber Eats U.S. & Canada, is already seeking out chefs, authors, and restaurateurs for future virtual restaurants.
In the meantime, Miami can get a taste of Ray's cooking when the Uber Eats driver brings her brand of "yum-o" to your door.
Rachael Ray to Go. October 17 through December 31 via ubereats.com.