Founded in 2000, 21st Amendment Brewery has since become a popular brewpub in the heart of San Fran, building a community of beer lovers most recently attuned to its release of Hell or High Watermelon, an American wheat beer brewed with real watermelon.
The brewery's beers are being distributed between Jupiter and Key West by Reyes Beverage-owned Gold Coast Beverage, which also handles local 26 Degree Brewing Co., Biscayne Bay Brewing Co., Bangin' Banjo Brewing Co., and many other local and national brands.
The lineup that's scheduled to be available is:
- Back in Black: Six-pack cans and in draft
- Brew Free or Die: Six-pack cans and in draft
- Down to Earth Session: Six-pack cans
- El Sully Mexican Lager: Six-pack cans and in draft
- Hell or High Watermelon: Draft
Doug Fairall is a