A South Plantation High is supposed to be a mellow, half-indica, half-sativa buzz. Nothing too intense. Usually if you wake and bake, you're almost straight by the time lunch rolls around.
Unless you eat the weed. Then you're way too crippled up for shop class.
But Brian Hamacher and Todd Wright of nbcmiami.com caught a good contact high, judging by their story
"The boys ate/split a single cookie," they wrote. "Both two students were taken to Plantation General Hospital."
Both two? Dude! The recipe that got the high schoolers so high is next.
1/2 cup pot-butter
1 1/3 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of chocolate morsels
1 ) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Mix (by hand) the butter, sugars, and egg into a large bowl.
3) Combine the baking soda, salt, and flour.
4) Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir by hand.
5) Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet
6) Stir in the chocolate morsels.
7) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
8) Hungry? Let cool for 3 or 4 minutes and grub.
Makes 20 Pot Cookies.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie Facebook on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.