Welcome to the Friday Sandwich Weekly Wrap Up where we conveniently agglomerate the week's content into an easily clickable bullet review format.
- A funny sandwich puzzles Lee Klein
- Gail Shepherd gets religulous on lobster
- The Coral Gables Middle Eastern Festival shows you their kibbeh
- The "Japanese Bag Fish Crunch" finally gets its just due
- All you can eat Modern Indian Cuisine goes Bengal in Omni
- Shecky Verde owes you an apology
- The Heavy Metal Food Court reigns for Motley Crue At Hard Rock Live
- Angelo & Maxie's goes clucks-and-suds in the Grove
- Gail Shepherd gets you drunk in high season
- River Oyster Bar breaks down the science of sommelierism - drink a lot
- The Restaurant Death Watch gets serious with The Unlucky 13
Keep New Times Broward-Palm Beach Free... Since we started New Times Broward-Palm Beach, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of South Florida, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering South Florida with no paywalls.