A smorgasbord is a Swedish buffet. Life is the same. Hit the table hard, eat like you mean it, then get up and do it again. We at Short Order are here to help you take advantage of as many culinary opportunities as we can. Whether you're an opportunist, utilitarian, voyeur, or a gossip, we've got you covered. Look back in the week to find out why.
- Live like Gatsby-goes-South Beach with Vodka and Caviar
- Feeling Hungry? Say Phuket and Bangkok for Thai Restaurant Week
- Find a spot for your Dalmatian. Go dog dining, South Florida
- Craft beer, indie culture, Bud, Coors, who's allergic, and revolutionary beer
- Gail Shepherd helps you cook a pork shoulder and black eyed pea salsa
- Intracoastal mall resto opens with 50 plasmas, DJ booth, 50 boat dock, and swimming pool
- FREE SUSHI WEDNESDAYS
Keep New Times Broward-Palm Beach Free... Since we started New Times Broward-Palm Beach, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of South Florida, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering South Florida with no paywalls.