How We Work
New Times has been South Florida's leading independent news source since 1987. Every day, we publish original reporting and compelling writing on local news, restaurants, music, arts, and culture, providing a vital resource for readers who want to understand and engage with their community.
Our sales department of professional multimedia account executives works towards cultivating and growing relationships with local and national businesses.
The marketing team works daily to promote all aspects of the New Times brand to increase our reach and awareness to keep readers engaged. The team also manages all of New Times’ signature events, which happen throughout the year.
The production department handles the layout of the paper, working hand-in-hand with the editor and publisher to keep content fresh and engaging from week to week.
- Future - 401k plans so that you can plan for the future.
- Holidays - Time to spend with family and friends.
- Insurance - Health, dental, and vision to keep you healthy.
- Vacation - Time to re-charge the batteries.
- Fellowships - an unparalleled opportunity for young writers who wish to pursue a career in magazine-style journalism. And more!
|Sorry, there are no openings currently listed. Check back soon!|