This cozy pizzeria by brothers Spartak and Tony Tare of Ferrara, Italy, feels like it came fresh off the boat. The pizza is thin, crisp, and creative, with quality toppings placed in classic Italian "less is more" format. Salumi of all types like juniper-cured speck top the pies, alongside artisanal cheeses and a slick of crushed tomatoes. Spinach ravioli and goat cheese- and pesto-studded focaccia are made on premises. More trattoria than simple pizza joint, the low prices and courtyard ambiance conspire to make La Fontana a great destination for the couples and families who congregate to sip Italian wine beside the cascading fountain.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 4:50-9 p.m.; Sunday 3-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Free, Lot Available
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay