The Vietnamese chain serves some authentic Asian food, starting with boiling pho that you can kick up with the absolute hottest slices of raw jalapeño you'll find. Big bowls of bun (rice noodles) feature big on the menu as well as simple appetizers and light salads like a cold chicken salad with vermicelli rice noodles. Slathered with tangy nuoc cham and plenty of ridiculously hot, lemongrass-infused sambal chili sauce, that stuff is dynamite. Pair it with Pho Hoa's ice-cold boba smoothies -- made with fruit or tea or tapioca -- for a delicious and authentic meal.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Parking: Free, Lot Available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats