The latest addition to the burgeoning Las Olas nightlife scene is the Royal Pig Pub. Across from Vibe and YOLO, this watering hole is for those in need of a more casual bar scene. The interior is ornate but not overdone and gaudy. Constructed almost completely in wood and brick, the castle-like inside will make you forget that the bar is in the middle of Fort Lauderdale. The décor has an assortment of kitschy – but useful – details like desk lamps illuminating the bar top. Opposite the shiny wood bar and chairs trimmed in red velvet is an array of table tops with medieval-inspired details. Although a dozen or so TVs broadcast the games, they don't make the place feel like a sports bar. Outside is ample seating as well as another bar complete with enormous fans to keep the summer nights cool.
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday-Thursday 4-10 p.m.; Friday 4-11 p.m.; Saturday 12-11 p.m.; Sunday 12-7 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay