Three Reasons to go Nuts Buying Kitchen Supplies This Black Friday
The Pampered Chef
This Black Friday, remember: Spending money on kitchen gadgets should always be guilt-free. Why? Because:
1. New supplies lead to more cooking
And that leads to more entertaining, which ultimately ends with more friends. In short, cutlery increases popularity.
2. Fresh gadgets encourage creativity
Would you even attempt to make a
deep-dish pie without a deep-dish pie plate? I think not.
3. Good Karma
Right now, stocking up on kitchen supplies will give you good karma and a fabulous
sense of satisfaction because the Pampered Chef has teamed up with Until
There's a Cure Foundation to donate 10 to 15 percent of sales to help
find a cure for HIV/AIDS.
The offer is good only before December 5 at pamperedchef.biz/vanessalaverdiere.
(To ensure your donation is entered, click on "Shop Online." In the
first box, type "Until" and search for host. Click on the "Until There's
a Cure Foundation" option and start shopping.)
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Brio Tuscan Grille Celebrates Seven Years in Pembroke Pines With Five Days of Deals
- Cinco de Mayo 2015 Events in Broward and Palm Beach Counties
- Florida Beer: Wynwood Mack Rumours From the Mack House and Wynwood Brewing
- South Florida Food and Drink Events This Weekend: Las Olas Wine and Food Festival,...