Even if you're not from New Jersey, chances are you'll consider Greek Islands Taverna a good Greek diner for various reasons: its wide-ranging menu of classic Greek dishes, bustling atmosphere, and reasonable prices. The top items at this Fort Lauderdale spot include baby back ribs grilled with lemon and oregano and a fluffy moussaka with eggplant. Saganaki is flamed expertly here, and baklava for dessert rounds out the meal sweetly.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m.; Sunday 12-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Lot Available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup