Buccan Launches Sunday Brunch in Palm Beach
Buccan, the newest restaurant in Palm Beach, opens for Sunday brunch with its initial offering this weekend.
Chef Clay Conley hasn't firmed up the menu, but offers these teasers:
- Shrimp and grits - the traditional shrimp over cheddar grits
- Buttermilk fried chicken - with black pepper gravy and country mashed potatoes
- Ham and egg pizza - with fontina cheese and asparagus
- Butternut squash beignets - fried dough squares made from a squash batter
- Eggs Benedict - with roasted heirloom tomatoes and bacon
Housemade sangria, bloody Marys, and mimosas are $25 for all-you-can-drink. Foods are priced separately.
A limited version of the reguar menu will be offered as well.
Guitarist Bryan Bobo will perform. Brunch is from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito