Buccan Launches Sunday Brunch in Palm Beach
Buccan, the newest restaurant in Palm Beach, opens for Sunday brunch with its initial offering this weekend.
Chef Clay Conley hasn't firmed up the menu, but offers these teasers:
- Shrimp and grits - the traditional shrimp over cheddar grits
- Buttermilk fried chicken - with black pepper gravy and country mashed potatoes
- Ham and egg pizza - with fontina cheese and asparagus
- Butternut squash beignets - fried dough squares made from a squash batter
- Eggs Benedict - with roasted heirloom tomatoes and bacon
Housemade sangria, bloody Marys, and mimosas are $25 for all-you-can-drink. Foods are priced separately.
A limited version of the reguar menu will be offered as well.
Guitarist Bryan Bobo will perform. Brunch is from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Want to Own a Mobile Pig-Roasting Franchise? PigOut Catering Now Expanding to South...
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Florida Beer: St. Peter’s Saison de Banc Vert From Green Bench Brewing
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Tap Takeover, Pop-Up Dinner, and $3 Drinks