Mother's Day Brunch in Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and West Palm Beach
Toast to mom this Sunday.
Vmiramontes via Flickr Creative Commons
Mother's Day is this Sunday, so you have less than a week to make reservations for brunch, the go-to way to celebrate the holiday. After the jump, find restaurants in Palm Beach County that are offering brunch specials for Mother's Day. Reservations are required for a holiday like this, so be sure to call as soon as possible.
- Atlantis Country Club, 190 Atlantis Boulevard, Atlantis. call 561-965-5788.
The Mother's Day buffet includes a salad display, bread basket, omelets, eggs Benedict, bacon and pork sausage, sweet potato home-fries, cinnamon swirl French toast casserole, cereal, fresh fruit, a carving station with prime rib and turkey, chicken picatta, salmon, pasta, a dessert table, and a kid-friendly buffet. Adults pay $36 and kids ages 12 years and younger are $16. Reservations available between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- The Backyard Bar, 213 S. Rosemary Avenue, West Palm Beach. Call 561-339-2444.
A Mother's Day-themed brunch buffet will be offered from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The price is $28.95 including a mimosa or a bloody Mary. The cost is $15.95 for kids ages 12 years and younger.
- The Breakers Palm Beach, 1 S. County Road, Palm Beach. Call 561-659-8488.
You've got several choices for Mother's Day brunch at this swanky resort: The Circle will serve from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.; The Flagler Steakhouse will serve from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and Top of the Point is serving from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cafe Auribeau, 209 SE 1st Avenue, Boca Raton. Call 561-417-6790.
This new French cafe offers a prix fixe three-course brunch that costs $29 per person. There are two seatings available: noon and 2 p.m. The starter is Vichyssoise soup or grilled asparagus. The entree choices are salmon salad Nicoise, poached eggs with homemade sausage and polenta cakes; codfish cakes with poached eggs; spinach, tomato, mushroom, and goat cheese omelet; or French toast with fresh fruit. Dessert is an apple tart, creme brulee, or chocolate cake.
- City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill, 700 S. Rosemary, West Palm Beach. Call 561-366-0071.
Order from the regular brunch or dinner menu or try a special dish like blue crab eggs Florentine ($12.50) or cinnamon apple-stuffed French toast ($12.50). All mothers get free unlimited mimosas during brunch.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Boca's Wick Theatre Channels Tavern on the Green With New Tavern Restaurant
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
- Downtown West Palm Beach Presents Fourth Annual Pairings Food & Wine Festival May 28
- Frozen Horchata and Sangria: El Camino Launches Summer Cocktail Menu With Frozen Drinks